Atlantic A-05 Submersible Pond Pump
The Atlantic A-05 Submersible Pond Pump is made of cast iron and stainless steel with precision motors. These high-head/high-volume direct drive pumps are built to handle heavy loads. This professional-grade pump is made of a cast iron vortex impeller and double silicon carbide mechanical seals. It also comes with auto-cut thermal protection, 2-year warranty, and a 30’ power cord.
AWG A-05 pulls 5.7 amps and weighs 32 lbs. It’s lowest operating range is 20’ (2,155 gph) and with the highest range at 35’ (935 gph). Its optimum Head height is 25’ while pumping 1,875 gallons per hour. Like all “A” series pumps, this pump is designed for pumping water long distances or for high waterfall drops. The A-05 pulls 5.7 amps and will cost around a $1/ day to operate. You will find more efficient and cost-effective pumps at the same overall heat height, but not one with the amount of output the A-05 offers. This is a professional-grade pump that is built to run and last over the long haul.
- A-Series Direct Drive pumps are built for the highest head, high volume applications, to tackle the longest runs and tallest falls
- A-Series pumps feature heavy-duty cast iron and stainless steel housing for years of dependable service
- Powerful Direct Drive motors with dual drive bearings reduce maintenance to simply keeping the intake screen clean
- Double silicone carbide mechanical seals and dual drive bearings reduce friction and wear, prolonging motor life
- Thermal overload protection shuts down pump in low water conditions, to prevent serious damage due to overheating