Atlantic A-21 Pond Pump
The A-21 submersible pond pump is designed for high volume/high head applications. As is all “A” series pumps, the are designed for big waterfall drops or long streambeds. If you don’t require at least 20’ of total dynamic head, then you would be wasting the total output of what this pump has to offer. It is a direct drive pump with a cast iron vortex impeller; double silicon carbide mechanical seals and dual drive bearings. It is a heavy-duty pump weighing in at 43 lbs. This 1 HP pump is equipped with a 2” FIPT and is just over 17” tall.
The AWG A-21 tidalwave pump operates at 1056 watts or 9.6 amps, which would cost just around $2/day. It’s optimum head height is 30 ft. while pumping 3,140 gallons per hour. It’s recommended operating range is from 20 ft. (4,335 gph) to 40 ft. (2,400 gph). See the A-series graphs to get an idea of the different outputs at certain heights.
- A-Series Direct Drive pumps are built for the highest head, high volume applications, to tackle the longest runs and tallest falls
- A-Series pumps feature heavy-duty cast iron and stainless steel housing for years of dependable service
- Powerful Direct Drive motors with dual drive bearings reduce maintenance to simply keeping the intake screen clean
- Double silicone carbide mechanical seals and dual drive bearings reduce friction and wear, prolonging motor life
- Thermal overload protection shuts down pump in low water conditions, to prevent serious damage due to overheating