Aquascape 1-Watt LED Up Light
Add beauty and style to your water feature or landscape by bringing it to life at night. The Aquascape Garden and Pond 1-Watt LED Waterfall and Up Light combines elegance and simplicity while adding depth and dimension to ponds, waterfalls, gardens, and trees.
The low-profile, compact design makes it ideal for tucking into small places, such as, in or around waterfalls, streams, overhangs or behind cascading water.
Aquascape LED lighting fixtures are extremely energy efficient. Therefore, minimizing energy costs and providing a 90% savings over comparable halogen lighting. In addition, the fixture features three powerful LED diodes equivalent to a 10-watt halogen light. The die-cast metal housing with a protective coating provides a durable finish that holds up in all weather conditions.
Lights are permanently-sealed and water tight, thus, they can be installed fully submersed in water or in traditional landscape settings. Garden and Pond LED lighting integrates easily with other 12 volt quick-connect components and existing low-voltage lighting systems.
3000 Kelvin temperature provides natural-looking white light and a 40,000 hour bulb life span ensures years of enjoyment. The light emits 45 lumens at a 30° beam angle. Two different mounting platforms are provided: an adjustable stand and a landscape stake. A cord length of 14.5 feet is provided for ease of installation. Lastly, Aquascape LED Spotlights carry a 5-year full replacement warranty.
- Low-profile, compact design makes it ideal for tucking below waterfalls and other small spaces
- Extremely energy efficient, minimizing energy costs
- Can be used fully submersed in water or in traditional landscape settings
- Permanently-sealed, watertight fixtures eliminate leaks
- Integrates easily with other 12 volt quick-connect components and existing low-voltage lighting systems
- 5-year full replacement warranty