Atlantic Water Gardens PAF-75 Pond Pump
The PAF75 is not just the largest pump in the PAF series, but it is the most energy-efficient as well. At 5 feet of head, it pumps 5,950 gallons per hour while using 8.5 amps, which costs $1.96/day. Yes, it is going to cost you around $60/month to run this pump 24 x 7, but it only costs $.17/day for every 1000 gallons pumped.
The PAF 75’s ideal operating range is between 10′ and 25′ feet of head. It’s best efficiency point is at 15′ at 4,560 gallons per hour.
- Direct Drive pumps are perfect for demanding medium head with high-volume applications
- Atlantic PAF-Series pumps feature energy efficient direct drive motors and double silicone mechanical seals, thus promoting high durability
- Overload and thermal protection shuts down the pump before overheating can cause damage
- Stainless steel as well as high impact ABS composite housings are rugged and lightweight, for easier servicing and long life
- Lastly, the removable intake screen coverts pump from clean water in skimmers to true 1¼” solids handling capacity in ponds
- Model: PAF-75
- Motor: 1 HP
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 8.5
- Watts: 900
- Outlet: 2″ FIPT
- Cord Length: 20′
- Outlet Fitting: 2″ Insert
- Warranty: 2 year
- Dimensions: 9″L x 6″W x 16″H
The waterfall below is run with 2 PAF 75 Pumps running at close to 15′ of head.
There are no reviews yet.