Atlantic Water Gardens TT9000 Pond Pump
The Atlantic Water Gardens TT9000 Pond Pump is the most energy-efficient pump over 5500 gph on the market today. It can push 6000 gallons every hour while only pulling a little over 4 amps. That breaks down to a little under a $1/day. Like all TW pumps, the TW6000 is best suited for features less than 10’ of head. It’s best efficiency point is rated at 10 feet of head height (4,050 gph). Unlike the other TW series pumps, it has a 2” outlet, not a 1.5”. You will not find many other pumps on the market that can push 6000 gallons of water per hour, yet only using 4 amps of energy.
- TT-Series Pumps combine the efficiency of Magnetic Induction with the power of Direct Drive geometry, thus keeping operating and ownership costs to a minimum
- Atlantic TT-Series pumps pump more water for fewer watts regardless of water chemistry, making them the perfect choice for water gardens
- Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, which is excellent for vertical and multiple pump applications
- Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in any condition
- Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide amazing surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life
Check out a TT9000 in action below. It is split into two separate falls at just under 5′ of TDH (Total Dynamic Head).
- Model: TT9000
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 5.1
- Watts: 587
- Inlet: 2″ MIPT
- Outlet: 2″ FIPT / 3″ MIPT
- Cord Length: 20′
- Max Pump Flow: 9200
- Warranty: 3 year
- Dimensions: 11″L x 7¼”W x 8″H
There are no reviews yet.